- Joined Buttonwood in 2015
- Towson University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance, 2016
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) designation awarded in 2018
- Member, The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors, 2019
- President-Elect, The Financial Planning Association of Maryland, 2021
- President, The Financial Planning Association of Maryland, 2022
Since joining Buttonwood, Alex has advanced our financial planning offering, leading clients to make informed choices based on a clear, understandable, and methodical review of all aspects of their financial lives. The advice Alex offers motivates clients to make use of workplace benefits and tax planning opportunities, commit to sensible investments, and insure themselves against risks that could threaten their security.
"My favorite part of the financial planning process is uncovering each client’s unique opportunities, strengths, threats, and solutions. I LOVE to share my findings and watch the lightbulb come on when clients understand how everything fits together.”
Raised in Fallston, Maryland with her parents and sister. She resides in Baltimore City where she recently purchased her first home.
Alex is passionate about travel and learning about different cultures. To date, she has visited fifteen countries. Embedded in her financial plan is the goal to visit one new country each year.